- A community-based group program for children (4-16 years) and their mothers to promote healing from the effects of woman abuse.
- It is a free, voluntary program that offers separate, yet complimentary, group experiences for children and their mothers.
- Children’s groups help children to share their feelings, understand the hurt in their family, develop positive problem solving sills and create plans for staying safe.
- Mother’s groups help women better understand how the abuse may have affected their children and how they can play a role in their healing process.
- To register or find out more information, call (506)458-8625 or email the Moving Forward Coordinator.